Updated: Jul 16, 2018
The 4th project of the serie, inspired in metal, flesh and lights. Started with the modification of the Masterbox lite 3.1, making it smaller to host a vertical (in front) Mobo and Vcard. The new space allows to use a side controller and ssd, and a watercooling in the back with custom reservoir. The monitor was also modded, to match the theme.
List of parts:
- Case: Masterbox lite 3.1
- Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming pro Carbon
- CPU: Intel i7 5930K
- RAM: HyperX Predator 4x8Gb DDR4
- Vcard: MSI GTX 1070 GamingX
- SSD: HyperX Savage 480Gb
- PSU: Coolermaster V1200 Platinum
- Watercooling: Bitspower parts (Cpu block, slim rad 120, Pump), Barrow Fittings, Custom reservoir (my own design).
- Controller: Bitfenix Recon
-Monitor: LG Flatron L1718s