And here is some more progress.
Cause all the water cooling components arrived, I could test fit the water tank.
In addition I finished the lid.
Also the next parts were printed, processed and glued together.
But the next parts already waiting to be sanded.
I am nearly done with the main body parts. Hope to finish printing and processing next week.
To get a better impression on how large the mod will be at the end, I put all parts next to each other.
Going to be really big :D
While my first printer is taking care of the main body, the second has started with the weapon system.
After the first set was done, I checked if the proportions are right and continued with the rest.