Here again just a small update.
Next week I will have more time to work on the X-Wing, but this here has to do is for now.
I started to assamble the weapon system.
To make everything fit right, I included a small hole in the middel of the parts.
That way, I could insert a metal rod and push all the parts together.
Now the different sections are perfectly centered while the glue was drying.
I assembled everything, until I got 3 bigger parts for each weapon. They will be glued together
after the paint job, cause that way I still can make some changes and include more detailes.
Now, I will close the gaps wit some filler and start sanding again.