Starwars X-Wing - Part 9: The Exhaust
Finally, after a long time of other projects I had to finish, I am back on working on the X-Wing again.
Updates will now come regularly, I hope ;)
What I have worked on over the weekend, was the exhaust system of the X-Wing.
Had to play around with the scale a bit, but after I was happy with the outcome, I made my final printed version.
For a better handling, I seperated the exhaust into 4 different parts.
I also made a first test fitting. Later I will include some light effects to the back, to really
get the impresion of an actuall X-Wing turbine exhaust. Small details will also be added later.
Next up here will be the actuall turbine and wing, but that is still printing.
Also some progress was made on the mouse. To match the design, the same detail lines as in the X-Wing were cut in. Now soem edge work is needed and its ready to paint.
I am also happy to announce that Viewsonic will support this project with a monitor.
I already have a concept in mind so stay tuned for that.
Will make an extra thread here then.